Get to know the Reseller Control Center
Welcome to the Reseller Control Center! Let's take a quick tour of the resources, features and functions available to customize and optimize your reseller storefront.
The dashboard is the home page for your Reseller Control Center. Select Dashboard to see the following:
- Links to news, blog posts, upcoming webinars and other items of interest.
- Customer support contact information.
- Direct link to your storefront.
- Quick snapshot of your metrics and sales.
- Link to the Reseller Resource Portal (image assets, videos and general documentation).
- Commission earnings from your storefront over time, broken down by customer and/or product.
- Your commission payment history, including payment amounts and dates.
- Upcoming renewal dates and amounts for your customers’ products.
- Metrics for different promotions you’re running or that you’ve opted in to using.
- Monthly sales comparison charts.
- Customer lookup and purchase history.
- Domain lookup, domain registration and pending domain transfers through your storefront.
Select Storefront to add your branding across your storefront.
- Customize the branding of your storefront with a color scheme, font and logo.
- Add social media links to your Facebook®, LinkedIn® and Twitter® accounts.
- If you have a Pro Reseller plan, enable Google Analytics to track how visitors interact with your store.
Select Pricing to adjust your retail prices.
- Set your own prices for individual product tiers and product groups or set global pricing for your entire catalog.
- Create temporary sale prices for individual products.
Select Marketing to create promotions for your customers.
- Create custom promotion codes to distribute to your customers.
- Opt in to existing promotions.
- Enable product cross-sell suggestions, which offer additional related products to your customers during checkout.
- Link to the Reseller Resource Portal for image assets, videos and other ideas to help market your store.
Select Settings to fine-tune the details of your storefront, including your company name and domain, storefront navigation menu and customer support options.
- Select Company Info to edit the company name that appears on your storefront and legal agreements.
- Add a custom domain for your storefront.
- Customize your storefront navigation menu to curate product offerings, edit product names and URLs, and add new pages to your menu.
- Choose the customer support options you offer to your customers.
- Adjust the currency your customers can check out with.
- Set the default domain registration lengths and extensions that you sell.
- Designate default nameservers for your customers.
- Subscribe to the eSource newsletter to get the latest news, product offerings and more.
- To access additional reseller accounts, select Reseller Accounts.