Manually export orders in bulk from the admin orders list
You can export orders manually at any time for reporting purposes, to share with fulfillment partners, or to import into another store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the admin menu sidebar, choose WooCommerce and then Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export.
- You can set the Exported filter to show orders based on their export status.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions:
- Download to CSV
- Download to XML
- Export and Send: Export the selected orders and send them via FTP, HTTP POST, or email.
- Click Apply.
- If you selected an immediate download (e.g. Download to CSV or Download to XML), you can retrieve the download file.
- If you chose Export and Send, you’ll be prompted to select one of your automated order exports so the same transfer method can be used to send this export. Only automated order exports with FTP, HTTP POST, or email transfer methods can be selected for this type of export.
- Once an order is exported from the Orders page, it will be marked as exported. This will prevent the order from being included in future automated exports.
- Manually export customer, order, and coupon data in bulk.
- Manually export customers in bulk from the admin users list.