My email was set up - now what?
Congrats! You've created your email address, added a recovery email and set up your email address on your phone or computer. Your email is now set up and ready to go. Here's what you can do next!
Here are some common tasks that other customers do after completing email set up.
- Create a Microsoft 365 email alias. Create alternate email addresses that route to your single inbox without having to pay for multiple inboxes. Learn more about email aliases.
- Forwarding options for my email address. Microsoft 365 lets you set forwarding on an address so that all inbound mail to the address is forwarded to another address. You can then choose to keep a copy of forwarded messages or not.
- Add an email signature in Outlook on the web. Create your signature and add it to any email in just a few clicks.
- Import my contacts, calendar, and email
Get the most out of Microsoft 365
If you purchased a Business or a Business Premium Microsoft 365 plan then you have access to to additional Microsoft 365 apps for your phone and computer. Review Microsoft 365 plan options.
- Download and install Office
- What are business apps from Microsoft?
- What is Microsoft Teams?
- Sign in to OneDrive or SharePoint
- Download and install Office apps for iPhone or iPad. Anyone can download Office mobile apps, your access and features depend on your plan level.
- Download and install Office apps for Android . Anyone can download Office mobile apps, your access and features depend on your plan level.