Use my own fonts
GoDaddy Studio PRO customers can upload their own fonts to the mobile app and use them in their projects.
Note: Font upload is only available to GoDaddy Studio PRO customers.
Before you begin:
- Your font must be saved on your device, or in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, or iCloud Drive (iOS only).
- If you're using a cloud-based storage app, it must be installed on your device.
When you’re ready, follow the steps for your device:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects, then select any project.
- Select some text.
- On the banner that appears, tap Edit.
- In the lower-left corner of the font belt, tap the upward-facing arrow. The font library will open.
- Tap the Custom tab.
- Tap Add Fonts.
- In the lower-right corner, tap Browse.
- Tap the app where your font is stored. If you need to sign in to the app, follow the instructions for that app.
- Find the font .tff zip file, or individual .tff or .otf file, and tap to upload.
- Wait for the confirmation message. The app may take a few seconds to upload your font.
- Tap OK on the confirmation message.
Your new font will appear in your list of downloaded fonts and will be available in the font belt.