Delete my domain listing
Delete the listing for domains you've listed for sale at any time by accessing your Afternic account. Deleting your domain listing doesn't delete the domain from your account.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Make sure you have the For Sale column showing in your portfolio list.
- Select the sell price in the For Sale column for a domain currently listed for sale.
- If you recently listed your domain for sale, you can select Pending... to manage your listing.
- You'll be redirected to your Afternic account. You may need to sign in.
- Manage your domain listings in your Afternic account. Check out the Afternic FAQs for more info.
We'll still show the For Sale Lander when visiting your domain, even after you've removed the listing. Remove or edit the forwarding settings on your domain to change what shows when visiting your domain.
- Review our updated commission structure to see how you can get the best rates.
- Don't forget to add a For Sale lander when you list your domain for sale.
- Set up 2-step verification for the best security on your domains and account.
- Organize your domain portfolio with folders and manage permissions for folks with delegate access to your account.