Delete products in my GoDaddy account
If a product just isn't working out, you can cancel it to delete the product from your account. We’ll send you a confirmation email you must answer, and when you reply we'll delete the product and its files.
Note: If you want to cancel a domain and remove it from your account, see Cancel my domain.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals and Billing.
- Select the product or products you want to cancel, and then click Cancel Renewal.
- Click Delete my product.
- Select To complete my request, I acknowledge that I must open the email and select 'Yes, I want to delete.'
- Click Send Email.
- When you receive our "Are you sure?" email, open it and click Yes, I Want to Delete! We'll take you back to your account.
- Click Delete product. We'll confirm that your product is deleted from the account. If you like, use the feedback box to let us know why you deleted the product.
- If you cancel auto-renew of a product, you can keep using it until the end of your subscription - then we'll delete the product and all its files.
- To find out if you're eligible for a refund, you need to contact customer support.
- Here's our refund policy.
While these steps work for most products, a few are more difficult to delete or cancel. For these products, please see these Help articles: